“Time is the only nonrenewable, finite resource any of us have, which makes it the most expensive commodity on earth.” – Anthony Iannarino
How many tasks do you juggle at once? How often are you late or miss commitments?
- Do you become less efficient the busier you are?
- Are you enjoying the journey, or just focusing on the destination?
- Do you over-estimate what you can accomplish in a week?
- Do you cancel social engagements?
- Have you missed deadlines?
- Is the rat-race getting old, and making you feel old?
- Do you feel frustrated and defeated?
- Do you feel that you are getting further behind?
- How often do you feel “caught up” with life?
- Are your family relationships what you desire?
- Do you properly attend to your physical and mental health?
- Is your life what you imagined five years ago?
- Do you say “yes” to spontaneous invitations?
- Do you feel rested and refreshed at the end of the weekend?
- Do you want a change in your lifestyle?
There is a resource at your fingertips. Give yourself a fighting chance to live the life you envision.
Change how you use your time by letting Errand Works:
- Grocery shop
- Pick up pharmacy items
- Purchase and wrap gifts
- Pick up dry cleaning
- Wait for the repair technician or delivery person
- Ship packages
- Deliver documents
- Take the pet to groomer, vet or daycare
- Accompany loved one to a doctor appointment, including taking notes
Contact Errand Works to see how easy it is to get help.
You can trust Errand Works. Each runner must pass a Virginia State Criminal Background Check. Each runner is bonded and insured and is a Virginia State Notary. Errand Works is insured and licensed in the State of Virginia.